Thursday, November 22, 2012

Life Lately - Instagram & VSCOcam


Unplanned photo shoots with the love of my life..."pinteresting" a blank wall with a few favorite photos...a sharpie mug (Mom why didn't I get any of your artistic skill?!)...Thanksgiving day wear...my grandparents wedding day photo from over 62 years ago-they were married over 60 years before grandpa passed away. Love them and everything they represent! We are working towards that every day!

Some things I'm thankful for...my husband/best friend and the life we are building together...my parents and siblings...my in-law...the newfound relationship with my sister-in-law...our amazing jobs...house renovations...I could go on and in but you get it ;).

Happy Thanksgiving and all you Black Friday Shoppers...be safe!!

-Morgan










No comments:

Post a Comment